Pink Oyster mushroom grow your own kit. A feast for your eyes, treat for the taste buds and a fantastic gift for your foodie friends.
Our Hot Pink mushroom kits produce exotic pink oyster mushrooms in just two weeks.
They’ll bring a taste of the tropics into your kitchen. Watch in amazement as they come to life and open like corals, doubling in size every day making them a unique gift for a glamorous foodie or adventurous urban farmer.
Kitchen Gardens are simple to use, reliable, and contain everything you need to grow your own mushrooms. The beautiful pink bouquet of mushrooms grow in three easy steps – all you need to do is open the box, water and watch the mushrooms do the rest.
Each kit will produce a unique bouquet of mushrooms, and as you watch them grow, you can cook up a plan to make a meal of them!
The Kitchen Gardens are handmade in Sussex, where we monitor each kit and send them out when ready to grow. We are 100% confident in our product so if for any reason it does not perform as described we will happily replace it.
IMPORTANT: They’re called Hot Pinks for a reason, they like it hot! Keep them away from extreme chill, above 10 degrees centigrade. We strongly recommend opening the Kitchen Garden within one month of purchase.
After the first harvest the pink oyster mushrooms can then prepare for Round 2 – they’re vigorous little mushrooms! Simply leave the Kitchen Garden to rest for 10 days then start again by watering it – all instructions are on the pack!
This really is the gift that keeps giving. Once you’ve finished growing mushrooms, you’re left with nutrient rich soil enhancer. Just empty the compost from growbag, break it up and sprinkle into pots of houseplants or onto flowerbeds for them to enjoy too!
- A feast for your eyes, treat for the taste buds & fantastic gift for foodie friends – grow your own Pink Oyster Mushrooms in just 2 weeks
- Unique gift for a glamorous foodie or adventurous urban farmer – grown in four simple steps: Open Up, Water, Grow and Harvest!
- Watch in amazement as they come to life and open like corals, doubling in size every day
- Kitchen Garden includes everything you’ll need; ready-to-go growbag, water spray pump and recipe card
- Delicious Pink Oyster Mushrooms grown on Coffee Grounds – the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable produce